Our skilled nursing services are performed by licensed practical nurses under the supervision of a registered nurse and the client physician for an intermittent period of time, is reasonable and necessary to treat an illness or injury. These services include but are not limited to:
- Adult & Pediatirc Nursing Services
These services are directly related to an active written plan of care prescribed by a physician
- Personal hygiene
- Therapy reinforcement
- Respite Services
- Light Laundry & Housekeeping
- Chore Services
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Preparation and Feeding
- Our companions are CNA’s that spend time with and provide non hands on care services for our clients.Respite Care provides planned or emergency care for temporary relief for care giver.
- non hands on care
- interm care for relief of primary caregiver
Our companions provide non hands on care services for our clients.
basic home management meal preparation medication reminders client outings
Respites provide planned or emergency care for temporary relief for care giver.
Personal Care Services
Our in home aids will provide hands on care assisting individuals, their family or both with essential home management tasks, personal care tasks:
Dressing Meal preparation
Laundry Medication reminders
These services are provided based on a care plan created by a Registered nurse and the client.